Saturday, 14 March 2015

Idk what to put in here lol


Assalamualaikum. Hey ya ya ya ya. Okay I'm blank seriously. Just now I was thinking about a lot of things but then, it just disappeared. Well, holiday just started and I'm currently enjoying the time of my life in a place called heaven. Hahaha its my bedroom act. So lets talk about school. Recently we just changed our table arrangements and we're asked to be sitting in our study groups. Meaning, I've got to move a little to the back. And let me tell you something, I'm short sighted for freaking sake. And I hate wearing specs, all of the specs that I once wore was all damaged and I think there's about 4 of them? So, whenever its Addmaths or Math Mod or whatever, I'll be furrowing my brows hideously, and my study group mates will be like, "Tengok muka Syarah" lol. Conclusion, I've been missing a few topics for Addmaths and Bio and Physics. And when I told my mother about it, she immediately says, "Nanti mama register tuition." ugh I hate going to tuition. And another problem, I was thinking of quitting caklempong so I can focus to my study, but then Kak Aida came to my class and telling me about how she depends on us to win this year and I was like, alright I'll do it. Aaaaaaaah its always like this. Choosing between your own benefit and others'. And then we started practicing this week and tbh, its not so bad after all. We've got jokers in our team so yeah, I ended up laughing more than practicing most of the time lol. Let's see, for now there's Orix, Zul, Wafiy, Syahmie, Salman and me. And think about it, I'm the only girl ugh. If it was Mirul Akem who's our coach then I can bring in any of my friends into the team but then its Kak Aida and she's a bit choosy so yeah. Right now there's only a few positions left and I really hoped that she'll pick at least one girl.

Life. Well, for now, everything's okay. FOR NOW. Oh and hey, I've found my ambition! Its pharmacist. Ya know, since I liked Chemistry so I bet its the best career for me. Thinking of all this makes me feel matured and I don't like a bit of it. I'd prefer being all childish and giddy all the time. I mean I can't even imagine myself getting serious over something since all my life I've been playing around more than anything. I dun wanna grow up huhuhu. *insert ugly frown here* And I'm searching for a good story, well, novel to be exact since I've been reading a lot of novels recently and whenever I went to a bookshop I'd be like, "Ni rasa macam dah baca" or "Cerita ni sama je macam yang tu" and etc etc etc. I don't know where to find new stories so yeah if you know some do contact me through ask.fm or twitter. I'm really really craving for them so if you're kind enough please share it with me!

Well then, i think that's all for now. Will write when I have time.


Oh and people, introducing you the definition of perfection. And yeah, spaz all you want. Alright bye.

No comments: