Assalamualaikum people. So yeah, I'm back again haha. Okay ignore the title. I just got here last friday night and I have to return there tomorrow ugh. Four days isn't enough seriously. So here I am. I was searching a song for our QS project. We have to find a specific song and change the lyrics to story about our imam. And my group got Imam Abu Hanafiah. He's a legend seriously. I was thinking on using Menanti Di Barzakh by Far East. Rapuh by Opick is also not bad but unfortunately there's another group using that song. You should try listening to them. The songs are nice and you know, 'menginsafkan'. And just now I was scrolling through my twitter timeline and they're currently talking about a new kid and about our former batchmates. And heck I was emo for a while lol maybe its because of the songs. So yeah, one of my classmates transferred and too bad he's one of the class jokers and well, I was a bit sad when I was informed that he transferred. I hope he's doing well at his new school. Our class i also a little quiet without him.
So back to the topic, I think I'll just use the first song.
Talking about school, well, tbh I feel different. I mean I've never been this motivated before but this year I feel more determined to study. I bet that's a good thing? And yeah, I'm studying Bio. Tbh its not bad after all, our teacher is also good in teaching and surprisingly I hardly gets sleepy in class. Wow lol. Other subjects are also okay for now. Oh and addmath sucks haha. Our teacher is so so so nice unfortunately the subject's not. I mean, when he's teaching I'll be like "Oh so its like that." and "Hm its not that hard." but when it comes to exercises, "Oh shit how am I going to answer this." or "What's the freaking answer?!" *insert frustrated face here* haha. And SEM ugh I still have no idea for that project. I was planning to just pay attention to my study first before anything else. I am also thinking to quit our caklempong team but well idk yet.
And yeah Happy Belated Birthday to me! Haha I'm 16 already for heaven's sake. And 16 are large numbers. God, why am I growing up so fast? T.T So yeah, I got a lot of birthday wishes and birthday songs and my name keeps being mentioned in class ugh. I called that day 'Hari Capub Sedunia' lol. On the afternoon my father came together with my bro and sisters. My mom can't make it because she have to fly to Sarawak to see my ill grandma. And yeah, it was a nice birthday. Well, i think that's all for now. Will update when I have time. Assalamualaikum :) Here's some photos of my hot boyfriend
Teeheee bye!



No comments:
Post a Comment